Hello and welcome to Pause. Here at Pause Massage & Bodywork it is my mission to provide massage and bodywork that facilitates strengthening of the mind, body and spirit. I am committed to providing a tranquil environment that encourages relaxation, nourishment of the soul and promotion of self-exploration and growth
To comply with the latest safety guidelines provided to us to and to try and decrease (as much as is possible while still providing direct hands on work) the transmission of COVID-19, the following protocol will be used for all sessions until further notice. Thanks for your understanding and help with this.
1. Before and after each session sanitize the room & all surfaces, using EPA registered
2. Use of Hepa filtered, UV light air purifier entire time I am in the bldg. (since the room has no
windows that can be opened between sessions)
3. Completely change all bedding (already standard) which will now be stored in a lidded bin
4. While you are preparing for your session, I will sanitize all surfaces that have been touched
between the door and the room.
5. Extend time between client session
1. Upon arrival please call/text to let me know you have arrived and whether
you need a mask or have brought your own.
2. I will meet you at the door and ask that you put on your mask before bringing you into the
3. Mask will be worn by both client and practitioner throughout the session. While lying in prone position (face down) mask may be pulled down below mouth then put back in place before turning supine (face up) on the table.
*those who have health conditions that would make this not possible should inform me prior
to their visit so accommodations can be considered.
*For most, myself included, I know the last year and a half were very trying times we learned to navigate through. Then, just as it seemed we turned the corner and could get back to a new "normal", along came the Delta variant causing spikes within local communities. While we continue to navigate that which is before us, I appreciate your understanding and support throughout these times regarding when things need to change in order to keep us all safe. It is my desire to continue to do all that I can in order to make that possible.